Monday, April 21, 2008

...drumroll please...

Yay. (c:

I am going to Estonia in August for an artist residence. I applied. They let me in. I'm excited. :D

W00t. Now I have to figure out a way to do some fundraising for the trip. It's a 2 week thing where I get to go live on a farm in the Estonian countryside and make art. Sounds perfect to me.

I also got a few other things organized....which always makes me happy. I got my ticket bought, roundtrip from London to USA to London...I come home on May 12th and leave on July 14th. Crazy busy in between but it's all good. And, I finalized plans to go to Switzerland. This is good as well. I'm hoping for some good weather so I can go hiking and then off to Ireland. :D

I wanted to share. (c:

I've been driving myself crazy lately-everything I look at or do is somehow tinged by my novel. This is both a good thing and a bad thing. Is this normal?

'til later.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

It's a good thing and I wouldn't know normal if it bit me on the leg, but I think it's normal under the circumstances.

I'm so glad you'll be back here long enough for us to meet!

Can't wait.